Hydrophilic foam care
Hydrophilic foam is indicated for the treatment of non-infected chronic or acute wounds, moderate to heavily exuding. The dressing may be used during the healing process on pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulce rs, diabetic ulcers and surgical wounds.
Clean, disinfect and dry the wound and the surrounding areas. Treat the wound according to the reference protocol and apply the dressing on the wound. Hypor Foam can remain in situ for 3-4 days and up to a maximum of 7 days depending on patient condition and the level of exudate.
Class IIB sterile medical device
- Sterile and individually packed
- High vertical absorption and retention capacity - minimize the risk of maceration in the peri-ulcer skin
- Semipermeable barrier - lets the skin breath
- Permeable to water vapor, preventing fluid leaking
- Water and bacteria barrier – lets reduces the risk of infection
- Soft, elastic and extremely conformable, ensures a painless replacement even after some days of treatment.