Pure calcium alginate dressing
The device is indicated for the treatment of chronic or acute moderate
to highly exuding wounds and lesions. It can be applied on wounds with
active infection, provided that it is under medical supervision.
Maintains the ideal moist wound environment for granulation and
epithelialization, thus promoting the healing process.
Clean, disinfect and treat the wound as instructed, apply the dressing by removing the protective liner. Replace every 3-4 days, depending on the
level of exudation and the clinical state of the lesion.For proper
dressing replacement, wash the wound with a saline solution, making sure
to remove any residue of previous applications.
Class IIB sterile medical device
- Sterile and individually packed
- Microfibre lattice of soft and conformable pure calcium alginate with haemostatic properties
- Absorbs up to 20 times its own weight
- Turns fast into gel absorbing the exudates and preventing fluids leaking
- Moulds itself to the wound shape, conforms to body contours Atraumatic removal, leaves no residue on the skin
- Maintains moist environment