Sterile hydrocolloid dressing
Hypor Derm is indicated for the treatment of non-infected chronic or acute ulcers, lightly to moderate exuding wounds, superficial abrasions and minor burns (two thicknesses available depending on the state of the wound). Maintains the ideal moist wound environment for granulation and epithelialization, thus promoting the healing process.
Clean, disinfect and dry the wound and the surrounding areas. Treat the wound according to the reference protocol and apply the dressing on the wound. Replace every 3-4 days, depending on the level of exudation and the clinical state of the lesion.
Class IIB sterile medical device
- Sterile and individually packed
- Semi-permeable barrier, lets the skin breathe
- Water and bacteria barrier, reduces the risk of infection
- Self- Adhesive, no need of additional fixation device
- Turns into gel absorbing the exudates and preventing fluids leaking
- Moulds itself to the wound shape, conforms to body contours
- Gel is removed in a single piece with the dressing, atraumatic removal
- Leaves no residue on the skin
- Maintains moist environment