The sterile device is indicated for the treatment of chronic or acute ulcers and wounds in the presence of moderate or severe exudate. It can be applied to existing wounds, as long as they are under medical supervision.
ADVANCED WOUND DRESSING
- It maintains the ideal moist environment for granulation and re-epithelialization, thus promoting the healing process.
- It is composed of a network of soft, conformable microfibers of pure calcium alginate with hemostatic properties, with the ability to absorb liquids up to 20 times its weight. It absorbs exudates by quickly turning into a gel, prevents fluid leakage, and molds to the shape of the wound by conforming to its contour.
- It allows atraumatic removal, leaves no residue on the skin and keeps the wound microenvironment moist.
- Sterile and packaged in individual pouches
Non-adhesive, sterile dressing made of soft and conformable pure calcium alginate mesh microfibers. The fibers, which are highly hydrophilic, swell by absorbing exudate and form a textured gel that completely fills the wound without adhering, ensuring atraumatic dressing replacement. The gel creates and maintains the proper moist microenvironment in contact with the wound and promotes the tissue repair process.
Biocompatible silicone contact layer for atraumatic removal and wound protection.
It reamins in place and must be used with a secondary absorbent dressing, which must be fixed.
Its composition features a perforated clear polyurethane backing film and a specially designed silicone gel direct contact layer to support wound care.
It allows drainage of moisture and exudates from the wound to the secondary dressing, ensures high breathability and permeability to exudates, and reduces the risk of tissue stagnation and maceration.
The structure limits the risk of cell growth within the pores and on the surface of the dressing, while promoting the process of tissue granulation of the wound bed. Its conformability characteristics, together with its high transparency, allow the healing process to be monitored throughout application.
It protects the wound bed even at secondary dressing changes, as it prevents adhesion to newly formed tissues. Minimizes possible trauma to both the wound and perilesional skin, limiting the risk of pain removal. It is non-irritating and prevents secondary dressing adhesion to the wound, leaving no residue upon removal.
It is repositionable and can be kept on the wound for several days.
Exceptionally easy to handle.
- Diabetic ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Decupitus ulcers
- Medium to severe exudating wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Chronic and acute wounds
Post Operative Dressing
Strip and Meters
Do you share our values?
If you also share the Values in which Plastod believes, and you believe they can be a useful starting point to open a constructive dialogue, contact us to understand how we can carry out your project together.