Sterile protection of the ocular and periocular area from external agents in superficial wounds or surgical wounds.
- Permeable to air and water vapor, lets the skin breathe while avoiding the risk of maceration, with gentle and/or silicone adhesive.
- Anatomical shape, ensures complete occlusion of the eye.
- Highly absorbent thick central pad with non-stick polyethylene layer, offers high protection and effective absorption up to 10 times its weight. Soft adaptable and highly conformable white polyester nonwoven fabric
- Allows persistent adhesiveness that still allows painless and trauma-free removal, leaves no residue on the skin. Easily removable protectants even with gloves and quick and easy application.
- Sterile and packaged in individual pouches.
- Ready to use
Nonwoven, stretchable polyester occlusive protection with colorful designs. Suitable for safe and comfortable dressing, the central pad provides protective action, and the hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive is suitable for sensitive skin in the eye area.
Permeable to air and water vapor, it lets the skin breathe, thanks to the central pad made of tri-laminated material: extremely comfortable, high protection, with acrylic or gentle or silicone adhesive.
Anatomical Shape, ensures complete occlusion of the eye, and thanks to the presence of two incisions, wrinkles on the support and premature detachment from the skin are avoided. The elongated shape in the nasal area, allows proper wearability of the glasses and prevents the lateral passage of light. Offers persistent adhesiveness that still allows painless removal, leaves no residue on the skin.
Packaged in individual pouches
Ready for use
Do you share our values?
If you also share the Values in which Plastod believes, and you believe they can be a useful starting point to open a constructive dialogue, contact us to understand how we can carry out your project together.